Inann

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Door of Time

I create this image by using some of the pictures in the black board with the Mask effect. All the picture are in the seperate layers with their own marks. On the top of them, I create a cloud effect to make it more mysterious. I also use some other effects such as Levels and Hue/saturation in these layers. The final image is like someone looks down to the earth through the Door of Time, Door of Heaven. In the other hand, it's like a person looking at at himself in the mirror.

2 Comments:

  • Sometimes, I think I like stuff better when people don't tell me what it's supposed to be. I found this - the textures and colours very intriguing. I only got a little disappointed once I read it had something to do with heaven (heaven=fluffy clouds - it's a bit cliche) Might I challenge you to think of heaven in a more original way? You might want to look a bit further afielf for your images, or take some yourself.

    MM

    By Blogger Madeleine Morris, at 10:33 PM  

  • Yeah... I see what you mean! It maybe not so exciting when we see the author' idea about the image right away because it may narrow the imagination of audiences. I think I'm quite stuck with myself these times, I will try to make some new things in the next post.

    By Blogger Inann, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home